New PRM Suite Includes Check-in Kiosk, Automated Patient Forms and Patient Portal to Help Medical Practices Improve Patient Communications and Free Up Time for Proactively Managing Patient Healthcare Needs
South Jordan, Utah – July 1, 2015 – ADP® AdvancedMD®, a leader in all-in-one, cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling, medical billing services and a pioneer of big data reporting and business intelligence for smaller medical practices, today announced the launch of its new Patient Relationship Management (PRM) suite. The solution helps private medical practices streamline the patient intake process and the amount of time it takes to administer patient forms. PRM enables patients to easily complete forms electronically, and once finished, forms automatically and securely populate in patient charts, ensuring the medical staff has the most up-to-date information available on the patient.
“Private medical practices are extremely pressed for time and continually on the lookout for new tools and strategies to streamline the administrative side of things,” said Arman Samani, CTO, ADP AdvancedMD. “Our new Patient Relationship Management suite helps front office staff and administrators reduce the amount of time they spend on each patient’s paperwork and enables patients to utilize the Internet to complete intake forms electronically from the privacy of their home or the practice kiosk. This ensures the medical staff can enter a patient meeting informed and clearly focused on addressing the patient’s healthcare needs, and not searching for background information.”
The suite includes the AdvancedMD mobile patient and administrative check-in kiosk. The check-in kiosk, when combined with AdvancedMD insurance verification, credit card processing, as well as advanced online communications with patients, creates a full-featured front-office solution.
Other advantages of the ADP AdvancedMD Patient Relationship Management suite include:
- Customizable patient and consent forms provide multiple workflow options for each practice. Private practice team members can assign intake forms and consent forms to the patient prior to their arrival at the office so they can be completed ahead of the appointment in the patient portal or in the waiting room via iPad.
- Forms electronically load into the patient chart with no document scanning required. Additionally, the check-in kiosk lets the practice’s staff scan a patient driver’s license, review demographic information, and make any necessary updates.
- Patient forms can be managed on an iPad with the iOS app or via traditional desktop browser. Both let the practice’s staff enter patient information, select documents for a patient, and setup an iPad kiosk to be utilized by a patient.
- Staff are also able to view appointments by date, search for patients by name, view patient photo and demographic information, and add new and existing patient data to a record.
- Once a patient form is completed, it automatically loads into the patient chart without the need for the office staff to scan paper documents.
Private practices can customize and bundle some or all of the products within the suite. AdvancedMDPRM is available now. To learn more and order, please click here.
- Preview the Patient Relationship Management (PRM) suite
- Read about PRM and see screenshots on the AdvancedMD blog.
- Learn about complete cloud medical management software.
- Follow AdvancedMD on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Employers around the world rely on ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) for cloud-based solutions and services to help manage their most important asset – their people. From human resources and payroll to talent management to benefits administration, ADP brings unmatched depth and expertise in helping clients build a better workforce. A pioneer in Human Capital Management (HCM) and business process outsourcing, ADP serves more than 625,000 clients in more than 100 countries. ADP.com